Friday, February 22, 2013

A Happy Promise

this is the very last post I will ever write without a tripod.  I recognize the need for a tripod!  I ordered one today, and it will be here in 5 days and IT WILL WORK.  It has to rectify this situation.  In the meantime I offer you this lovely, out of focus piece of happiness.



I found this piece in my stash of work, one I'd forgotten about for years.  It was my first attempt at free-form peyote and now that time has erased the pain of frustration, I think I like it.  It has beautiful color and technique and looks beautiful on.  Why don't I do more of this?  I would love to just sit down and play with my beads again.  I promise to not post any more out-of-focus pics of beadwork, and I promise to do more free-form happy pieces!  I'll post a pic of it in focus when my tri-pod arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment