Friday, July 19, 2013

Leaf Me Bead



Lovely pendants with just a flash of Swarovski crystals and two very special beaded leaves.  I started making these years ago for my first gallery show in Wisconsin.  I realized, at the last minute, that I was supposed to have things for people to BUY....I did not!  All of my work was 'not for sale'.   So I worked up these sweet little things and they were a tremendous hit.  They are just so earthy in greens and browns and yet, with a little Swarovski embellishment, they're very pretty.  And I love the name!  I was saying it over and over,  just leaf me bead, to my family, frantically trying to get some of these made and voile!  There was the name!

I will be putting some of these up for sale in my Big Cartel shop.  I hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment