Friday, September 21, 2012

The Muse is Strong

It's been a particularly productive few days for me!  A couple of lovely bracelets and a necklace have willed their way into existence.  The bracelets are more of my wings and horns experiments but on a much more user friendly scale.  These are made out of a combination of dark bronze/22 k. gold beads and a plethora of my current dark walnut lined obsession.  They're absolutely stunning and shiny.



The necklace is a culmination of many years of beading and designing and I think I've fallen in love with it!  I just love this particular combination of bronze and gold with a few rose hex beads for extra shimmer and depth on the third layer.  The strap is completely made of bronze colored beads and seems to give the whole necklace a metallic grounding that's very current yet a little edgy.  Fun!



2 comments: