Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lovely Earrings

I've had what might be called the worst day of technical nightmares ever experienced by a rookie blogger.  First of all, I updated my cell phone to the new IOs6 system which started a cascade of FAIL across every trick this old dog has ever learned.  Couldn't get a wi-fi connection, couldn't get on facebook (if you know me, you know this alone was enough to push me over the edge), couldn't post any pictures onto this blog, couldn't access my email.  Charlie went on an extended trip to a conference and took our trusty lap-top which I've been using to accomplish said tricks, so I was forced to use my i-pad.  No luck.  No pictures from i-pad to blog without downloading google plus.  STILL no luck.  Forced to use the Mac.  Still no luck.  I know this sounds like pathetic whining from a very spoiled person who has every single gadget known to mankind, but sometimes more is just not better.  It takes a tremendous amount of time and focus to learn how to use these things, and it just doesn't help that I've been trying to learn them under the influence of double doses of DayQuil and NyQuil.  For the love of all things holy, couldn't something just go right?  I decided to bead instead.

I just can't seem to stop making these beautiful earrings!   They are so elegantly simple to wear and look beautiful all dolled up or just having lunch with a friend.  These are made with the really top-end Miyuki delicas in 24kt gold plated, 22kt white gold, and nickel plated steel.  They really shimmer!




Here they are in matte green turquoise, tri-cut green iris, and nickel plated steel.



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous. Some days are meant for beading; these gems are proof!

    Do you have a cold? Hope better soon.

    ReplyDelete